Monday, October 6, 2008

Autumn Splendor!

As promised, here is the bracelet that I made with Carey's gorgeous hollow beads! This was made with Bali bead caps, Swarovski Crystals in Copper and Olivine, pewter Panten Beads, leaves and pine cones and a gorgeous Bali Silver Toggle clasp. I have already told Carey that more hollows will need to be made as they are FABULOUS to design with!

I'm afraid that this particular piece has already been spoken for, however, this can be custom ordered in a similar style, with Carey's beads, and I have more leaves and crystals and different silver toggle clasps. If this is something that you may be interested in, please let us know and we can create one just for you!

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Kristen! I am just amazed at what you can do with a set of beads! GORGEOUS!!!
    I made another set of hollows yesterday that will posted tonight!!!! They are GREEN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH BOY!! Another of my favorite colors!!! I'm so excited!!! :) Glad you like this piece, I love it! It all starts with the glass... It's YOUR creativity that sparks mine! :)
    K

    ReplyDelete